Face Recognition Access Control
Advanced face biometrics are used to identify users from access control lists and verify their identity. Our access control solution facilitates user management at runtime and allows users to be enrolled on-the-fly by video capture.
This technology yields excellent performance despite partial occlusions of the face, the use of glasses, scarves or caps, changes of facial expression, and moderate rotations of the face. Moreover, it does not allow users to be impersonated using photographs. Our biometric technology is the perfect solution to control the access of personnel to restricted security areas.
• Completely automatic technology
• Works properly regardless of changes of facial expression, illumination, beard, glasses, scarves, caps or hats
• Subjects can be enrolled from one or more photos
• Users cannot be impersonated using photographs
• Allowance for Whitelists and Blacklists
• Easy integration with existing ID management products
• Highly tunable runtime alarm management (control based on time-frames, sequentially etc)
• Alarms can be exported to common formats (PDF, Excel) and remote devices (mobile, PDA, tablet, security control centre)
• Verification options – face, contactless, on the move and at a distance
• Video capture in High Definition resolution